18 June 2015
bloomberg hq, Finsbury square, london
Headline Event of London Technology Week
As part of London Tech Week, the Bloomberg Technology Conference: Smarter Cities, will look at how technology continues to transform and improve the way we conduct business in our cities.
Taking place on 18th June at Bloomberg HQ, this event will bring together the heads of Europe’s smartest and greenest cities to share their insights, triumphs, challenges and plans for future innovations. With a unique focus on the intersection of health, sustainability and transport, we will discuss the importance of interconnectivity in ensuring that business, tourism and culture continue to thrive in our cities and keep them competing on a global scale.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Julie Alexander, Director, Urban Development Siemen’s Global Centre of Competence for Cities
- Richard Brys, CEO, Utilidex
- William Eccleshare, Chairman & CEO, Clear Channel International
- Jessica Federer, Chief Digital Officer, Bayer
- Matthew Hudson, Head of Business Development, Transport for London
- Phil Smith, CEO, Cisco UK & Ireland
For questions about the event or program, you can contact the team at [email protected] or call 020 7673 2302.
To see the full agenda please visit the Bloomberg Live website.